Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hongy...

actually i realised...
why i treasure my friendship with hong so much.
because we hv gone thru alot tgt, encouraging one another, teasing one another, went thru pains tgt. and yet the friendship is still gg strong. that is why this friendship is d one and only exception that have withstand and gone thru the test of time and that's why when we dun spend time tgt very often, we know each other still cares for the other. hey, that's a very special thing that keeps the friendship gg ya noe?
that's why when i see her cry, my heart aches. becoz she is a friend who have cheered me up and really make me peng with her lame jokes.
all my other friends, drifting furthur away each day. hoon and jean.
jus din understand why jean had to say that of me to small val. is our years of friendship/quarrels and acc partner not compared to jus these few months of knowing small val?
and hoon... you're an awesome friend. why do u want to let a few misunderstandings affect this friendship?why? and do u know this long delayed talk is doing damage to this friendship?
right now, only my frenship with hong is gg strong. hong, lets jiayou tgt okie?

No comments: